This article provides an over of CalChip Connect's RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Process 2022
If you need to request an RMA for your device(s) within 30 days of delivery, use one of the following RMA forms:
3. For all other CalChip Connect Products, please use this RMA Form
What happens next?
CalChip Customer Support will process the request. If it meets CCC’s Terms and Conditions they will take the following actions:
a. The support agent will generate a return label for the order(s), which will generate an email to the customer email on file with a return shipping label and return instructions.
b. The agent will then create an internal RMA ticket which will track the RMA until the item is shipped, received in the warehouse, and either approved or denied.
a. When the warehouse receives an RMA shipment in the warehouse, they will acknowledge receipt and approval status.
i.The warehouse performs the following actions:
1. Receives the package
2. Logs into the internal system to update the status of the ticket.
3. Locates the ticket by order number
4. Reviews the RMA report made by the customer and tests and inspects the returned item.
ii. Ultimately, the warehouse will either “approve” or “deny” the return and log any reasons for the denial.
1. If “Order Status” = “RMA-received-approved"
the customer will be issued a refund or shipped a replacement
2. If “Order Status” = “RMA-received-denied"
the customer will be contacted and informed of the reasons for the denial.
General Return Procedures
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number.
You must request a return within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise stated above.
Products that are received by CalChip Connect, Inc in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product used for blockchain and/or cryptocurrency mining functions that have been provisioned to the blockchain.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, missing UPC Code, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a Shipping Problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This would not be considered a return.
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate.
- Any product which appears tampered with, customized, or altered in any way
- Any product that is returned with markings or writing made by the customer on the original box.
- All order cancelation, order update, return, refund, and support requests MUST be submitted on the proper request forms found at: calchipconnect.com
- Select “Submit a request and choose the proper form”
- Please do not send general email inquiries for refunds, returns or tech support to any @calchipconnect.com address, customer support responses will be delayed.